in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 26, 2016

ARC Review: Bad Boys After Dark: Dylan by Melissa Foster


Dylan's story is the second book in the Bad Boys After Dark series by Melissa Foster. Each book is connected, yet can standalone. These stories are also a part of Melissa's Love in Bloom series, which I highly recommend. I enjoyed Dylan and Tiffany's story from start to finish, and I couldn't get enough of these characters!

Dylan Bad is a sexy bar owner, used to coming to the rescue. He saves damsels in distress, but he never expects Tiffany Winters. As a sports agent, Tiffany is looking to be the best she can. She prides herself on being independent and not asking a man for help with anything. But one night together changes everything for them. Can they figure out a way to be together, or will they be too set in their ways to make things work?

I really loved both of these characters! Dylan was sexy and perfect. Tiffany was smart and driven. They were different, and yet they complimented each other perfectly. They were each very well developed characters, showing a lot of growth and change over the course of this story. I loved seeing them figure things out both as individuals and as a couple. Not to mention the chemistry between these two! They were super sexy and I couldn't get enough of the steam! 

I can honestly say that I have enjoyed every single book I have read from Melissa Foster. She never disappoints, and she always delivers stories that check every single box on my list of romance must haves! If you are looking for a great contemporary romance read, I highly recommend Bad Boys After Dark: Dylan or anything else that has her name on it. She is one of those authors that I automatically think of when it comes to great romance stories, and I hope she never quits writing.

**ARC Provided by Tasty Book Tours**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment