in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 19, 2016

ARC Review: Wound Tight by Tessa Bailey


Wound Tight is the fourth book in the Made in Jersey series from Tessa Bailey. This book is a standalone story and I was really excited to read this one! Tessa is known for being the queen of dirty talk, so I couldn't wait to see her take on her first M/M story. She didn't disappoint, and I enjoyed this one a lot.

Renner is a CEO that doesn't let anyone get close to him. Yet he can't help the attraction he feels to security guard Milo. Milo has never been with a man before, yet he finds himself drawn to Renner. Knowing that Renner would never be interested in him with his lack of experience, Milo sets out to get the experience he needs with someone else. But when Renner offers him lessons in seduction, neither of them have any idea just where those lessons will take them. 

I liked both Renner and Milo. They had such strong chemistry right away, and I enjoyed seeing them circle around one another. Things didn't start off easy for these two, but I loved the tension and couldn't get enough of them. While Renner came off as a grumpy jerk, he had a softer side that was nice to see. He was sexy and confidant which I loved, but I really enjoyed seeing how he was with Milo as their relationship progressed. Milo might have been new to men, but he wasn't a pushover and that was exactly what Renner needed. These two had some really great moments that kept me emotionally invested in between the super hot scenes that I couldn't get enough of!

I will say that I had a few things that kept me from loving this book fully. I felt like Milo's transition from only being with women to being so open about being gay was very sudden and a bit too unrealistic. I didn't feel as though it was 100% genuine since he had never really questioned his sexuality before. Having only been into women, it felt like while his attraction to Renner was natural the way he approached it wasn't. I also had some issues with the epilogue here. It was disappointing and I felt like it left the story on a bit of an unsatisfying note. I did really like these guys together though, and Tessa continues to write super sexy stories with fantastic dirty talk. I enjoyed her first foray into M/M and look forward to seeing what she writes in the future.

**ARC Provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes


0 comments :

Post a Comment