in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

ARC Review: Anything You Can Do by R.S. Grey


I couldn't wait to get my hands on Anything You Can Do by R.S. Grey! This blurb really drew me in and made me want to read Lucas and Daisy's story. I love a good enemies to lovers story and romantic comedies are my favorite. This one was really enjoyable and I think readers are going to love it! 

Lucas Thatcher and Daisy Bell have been competing against one another since they were born. Having gone to college on opposite coasts there was a brief reprieve, but now that they are both back home in their small town and vying for the same job things are right back as they always were. But both Lucas and Daisy are different people than they were as children, and now there is so much more that dislike and competition between them. With passion and attraction like they have never felt before, Lucas and Daisy are about to see just how close the line between love and hate really runs. 

I loved the back and forth between these two! The witty banter was so good, and I really couldn't get enough of them. I loved Lucas and I thought that there was so much passion between these two. Lucas was sexy and impossible not to love. I will say that I struggled with Daisy a bit throughout this story, and while I liked her she was what kept this book from being 5 stars for me. While I liked her, I found her a bit too childish and immature at times, taking things a bit too far for my liking. But the heat and chemistry between these two made up for that and I still really enjoyed the story. 

Overall, this book was funny and sexy and I really enjoyed it. Even the moments that I had some issues with Daisy, I was still having a great time reading this book. I have enjoyed everything that I have read from Grey, and Anything You Can Do just might be my favorite. If you are looking for a funny and charming romance that will have you laughing and swooning the whole way through, Anything You Can Do is a must read.

**ARC Provided by Southern Belle Promotions**

Purchase:  | Amazon





0 comments :

Post a Comment