in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 17, 2017

ARC Review: Park Avenue Prince by Louise Bay


Park Avenue Prince was another great read from Louise Bay! I am a huge fan of hers, and she always writes such sweet and sexy stories. This one was no exception and I enjoyed it from start to finish. 

Sam has worked hard to make his billions and build his empire, and it has left little time for much else. While he knows what it takes to win over a woman, everything is limited to one night with him. But then he meets Grace and everything is suddenly different. Grace is tired of the rich men that she has always known and thinks that Sam is no different. But Sam is determined to show her that he knows how to rule in the bedroom and that they belong together.

I really liked Sam and Grace. Grace is feisty and sweet, and I loved that she was determined to be successful on her own. She was smart and a heroine that I felt I could relate to. Same was very similar in that he was a hard worker and was very determined when it came to what he wanted in life. His reasons were completely different than Grace's, but I loved that they had a lot in common when it came to their drive and determination. These two were sexy and I felt their connection right away. 

Overall, I really enjoyed this story and the characters. Louise Bay is a fantastic writer and she has never let me down yet. I always know that I will enjoy her books and they are each different while still having everything that I look for in a great romance. I cannot recommend her books enough, and I think that readers are going to love Park Avenue Prince.

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes




0 comments :

Post a Comment