in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, April 13, 2017

ARC Review: Mister Moneybags by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward


I absolutely love both Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland. As individual authors they are amazing, but put them together and the books you get are truly special! Both of these authors are auto-buys for me, and ones I recommend to everyone that reads romance. You really can't go wrong with their books, and Mister Moneybags was everything I had hoped it would be and more!

Bianca has just landed an important interview but on the way she gets stranded in an elevator with a hot guy. They hit it off, but she needs to focus on her work and not Jay. But when she gets to her interview and finds out that the CEO she is supposed to be interviewing has blown her off she ends up spending time with Jay instead. Dex knows that he needs to come clean about not being Jay but really being the CEO she was set to interview, but soon one lie turns into more as he sets out to show her that he isn't at all like she had him pegged. But when the truth comes out and things get more complicated than either of them ever expected, can they possibly find a way to get through it together without everything ripping them apart?

I loved these two so much. These two were so sexy together and the chemistry was off the charts hot! They were also so sweet and supportive of one another. I loved that while they might have started out with so much hidden between them, that they vowed to always be honest with each other from the moment that everything was revealed. It wasn't always easy, but the fact that they were able to hold to that was refreshing and I loved it! My heart broke for these two at times and yet it soared at others. This was definitely emotional, but I was filled with hope and love for these characters and their undeniable connection. 

Overall, I loved this book and couldn't put it down. This is definitely one of my favorites from these two amazing authors, though if you ask which ones are my favorite I will probably tell you all of them. I know that sounds cliché, but it is honestly true. No one is able to write and deliver such a captivating and emotional romance while keeping it sexy, sweet and funny like Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland. Their stories are ones I always look forward to and devour as soon as I get my hands on them. I can't recommend their books, or Mister Moneybags enough! This book is a must read for romance fans, especially if you love the contemporary genre.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment