in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, May 25, 2017

ARC Review: Tyson by Kathy Coopmans


Tyson is the third The Saints series book by Kathy Coopmans. While they are standalones, I recommend reading Riddick and Jude first if possible. You don't have to, but I really think it adds to the experience of Tyson. 

Lynne left Tyson at the altar when they were to be married, leaving him with a broken heart. Now thirteen years later, she is back but Tyson wants nothing to do with her. Lynne has her reasons for leaving and wants to explain what happened to Tyson, but can he believe and trust her after everything that they had been through? 

I have to say that I really loved these characters. I love second chance romance stories, and these two had me invested right from the start. Lynne was strong and that was something I really admired, especially after all that she had been through. Tyson was a bit over the top at times, but I really loved it. He was protective of Lynne even after everything that had happened and it made me love him that much more. These two had a ton of chemistry and an undeniable connection that years and circumstances didn't diminish. 

Overall, I really enjoyed this book. I loved the characters and I am really enjoying this series by Kathy Coopmans. If you are looking for a good story with a sexy alpha, Tyson is definitely one you will want to check out. While I did really like this book, there were a few times that the story felt rushed including the ending and that was what kept me from rating this one higher. I still highly recommend though and can't wait to read more from Kathy Coopmans in the future.

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes





0 comments :

Post a Comment