in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 11, 2017

ARC Review: No Reservations by Kristen Proby


No Reservations is a standalone novella in Kristen Proby's Fusion series. For those that haven't read this series, you can read this story on it's own but fans of the series will enjoy getting Kat's brother in law Chase's story here. I absolutely love this series and highly recommend reading it if you haven't. No Reservations was a great addition to the series and a great intermediate story to tide me over as we wait for Mia's book. 

Maura and Chase both prefer to keep things casual, not looking for anything more or the standard dream of marriage and children. But Maura refuses to be just another notch on anyone's bedpost, which she knows she would be for playboy Chase. Except has is charming and hard to resist, and the more she is around him, the more she is unable to fight the growing attraction between them.

I liked Chase and Maura. I thought that they were steamy together and I felt the attraction and chemistry right away. My problem with novellas is that you don't always get to see a strong or believable connection form between the characters, and I thought that was slightly true here. While I did believe the heat between them, their relationship started off with them being cold to one another and while things were hot between the sheets, it seemed as though the feelings were a bit rushed when they switched. I still enjoyed them together, I just think that they suffered a bit due to lack of pages here. 

Still a great story though, and I absolutely love this world that Kristen Proby has created. This series is hands down one of my favorites, and one I highly recommend to all contemporary romance fans. I have enjoyed each story so far, and I can't wait for more. Kristen Proby is a talented writer, and I think readers will really enjoy No Reservations as well as the rest of the Fusion series.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | 




0 comments :

Post a Comment